"I love Duke! I've been coming to them since my twins were born in 2010. Laura is a miracle worker with my kids and always gets us awesome pictures. She's super patient. And I love Karen in Sales. Karen has always worked with us so I get what I want and need. And you know what's the best? Locally owned! Thanks, Duke for the memories you've already given me and the ones still to come!" - Alissa Mazanek
Call now to reserve your professional photography session: 602.265.2605
The Best Photography Studio in Arizona, Since 1950
Duke Photography continues to show entrepreneurial and community leadership through innovation, creativity, ingenuity and excellent customer service. Our professional photographers’ mission is to keep our clients satisfied. With over half a century of experience you can trust Duke Photography to take beautiful portraits of your family, children, graduating seniors, day care, elementary, private and public schools and athletics. Duke also specializes in quinceaneras, formal events like cotillions, fashion shows, and professional head shots for business professionals. With over 60-years of experience, we assure you that Duke Photography provides only the highest quality and the up-most professionalism. Call now to reserve your session: 602.265.2605
- Stop the clock right now! For as low as $149 you can get your family portrait package special at Arizona's Largest Photography Studio. Call now to schedule your family portrait session: 602.265.2605 Are you wondering how to dress for your family portraits? Don't worry! We've got you covered. Check out the "How to Dress for Family Photography: Color Tones." Did you know Duke Photography has been creating family photography art for over half a century. Our family and children photographers are the best in Arizona, guaranteed. With over half a century of experience you can be rest assured that Duke Photography is the number one choice for family photography.
- Ask anyone in your family and they will tell you that they remember when Duke Photography took their high school senior portraits. Katrina Sherk of Active Moms Magazine said she had "many fond memories!" about Duke Photography photographing her senior portraits. We love taking photographs of our beloved High School seniors before they embark in the next phase of their lives. We are so dedicated to our High School seniors that we've created a website specifically for our them. Click here to visit Duke Photography's High School senior website! We also have a facebook page dedicated to High School seniors where they can share events, funny meme's and whatever else we want! We love to hear about our seniors awesome accomplishments. Check out what a Duke Photography regular, highland high school and National American Miss finalist has been up to!
- Duke Photography is in business for the free market! With over half a century of experience you can be rest assured that our business photographers know how to capture the corporate and community leadership attributes you want to exhibit in your corporate head shot. Our professional business photography service is availble for your company's corporate events. Call now to speak with a business photographer: 602.265.2605
- Whether it is a cotillion, ball, engagement or quinceanera, there is a beautiful story that is to be told. Your formal gathering is a hallmark moment in time when you are introduced to society in an elegant, triumphant and gorgeous way. Whoever you hire as your formal photographer they should understand the importance of taking your formal portraits. With over half a century of experience you can be rest assured that Duke Photography is prepared for any and all formal event photography.
- There is nothing better than seeing children smile. The only thing that comes to a close second is capturing their beautiful smile. Duke Photography is a fully managed staff of professional photographers who will capture the school's children and get them back to class as soon as possible. Call 602.265.2605 and speak to a professional school photographer. We love our school children so much that we take free photographs of the annual Arizona Association of Student Councils presidential luncheon!