Fine Family Portraiture
- Time passes by so fast! Studies show that people live a happier life if they are constantly reminded of good memories. Preserving family memories is one of the most valuable things you can do in life.
- We can only sit up to 5 families this month Hurry and call before our schedule fills up.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We PROMISE you will be completely thrilled with your family images or get 100% money back gauranteed.
- Call 602-265-2605 for a no-obligation, no-hassle chat about the 7 things you should look for in a family photographer.
Over 60 Years of Experience
- Voted one of the Best Photographers in Phoenix by expertise.
The atmosphere and the people… Wonderful experience. I was tired of seeing my pictures on my phone. Duke Photography has an eye for profession and editing. I was able to send pictures to relatives who were very happy to have something to fill their frame. I can’t wait to come back as my family grows and expands.
– Debra Jobink
I enjoyed having my family here together and getting our pictures done, which, the last time we had them done was about 14 years ago, so it’s awesome. My favorite part was being with my family… and then coming here and being treated very nicely.
– Mrs. Sheets and Brea Sheets
Why Choose Duke Photgraphy?
Creating Family Art Since 1950
We specialize in creating family art for your home.
One of the most important investments you and your family can make is preserving family memories that will last a lifetime.
Do Not Waste Money Hiring an Amateur Photographer
We have heard so many horror stories about families spending hundreds of dollars on family portraits that were washed out, not framed right, or the color saturation was off!
Don’t let this happen to you. Get the job done right the FIRST time with Duke Photography. We care about what you want.
Quality that Lasts Forever
As we get older it is hard to remember the good times. Don’t let that happen! Invest in fine family portraiture.
Pick up the phone and call 602-265-2605 and speak with a professional family photographer about how to preserve your memories today.
Learn More About How Duke Photography Supports the Community
I love Duke! I’ve been coming to them since my twins were born in 2010. Their photographers are miracle workers with my kids and always get us awesome pictures. They are super patient and I loved our Sales experience. They always work with us so I always get what I want and need. And you know what’s the best? It’s locally owned! Thanks Duke, for the memories you’ve already given me and the ones still to come!
– Alissa Mazanek